New to the world of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology

1 posts Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 06:26 AM edited Aug 12, 2021 at 06:33 AM in New Here & Getting Started

Hi Everyone, This is Anirudh. First off, let me tell you about myself. I am pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering and have a fair amount of understanding of different programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python. Since my childhood I have always been interested in Science and technology and how rapidly the world is changing around us.

What fascinates me the most, when it comes to technology is Autonomous Systems using AI, Robotics, Torsion Physics, Electromagnetism, Blockchain Technology, and last but not least which it is everyone's fantasy as a child to learn everything about space and Rocket Science. As a child, I always wanted to explore Space and that child still resides within me and is thriving to learn about Aerodynamic design and how I can use Artificial Intelligence to make 3D models as GAN (Generative Adversal Neural Network) does painting. I really want to learn more about technology and dive deep into the topics and learning everything without missing out on any details. But my programming skills are not up to the mark and I am not sure about the path to follow to reach my goal which for now is making a self-driving drone and racing remote control car.

I really would appreciate anyone's help in guiding me to improve my coding skills and in providing me the resources and learning path for the technologies that I am interested in!

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+0

Comments

• 138 posts Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 08:24 PM

Hi Anirudh. That's a wonderful set of goals you are sharing with us.

From what you tell us, I have an inkling that competitive programming and marathons may add up to the set of skills you need for shaping up the abilities to help with your journey. You can check them out here.

+0
  • 1 posts Wed, Mar 6, 2024 at 09:25 AM edited Mar 6, 2024 at 09:26 AM

Hi Anirudh,

It's great to hear about your passion for technology and your desire to delve deeper into various fields such as AI, robotics, blockchain, and space exploration. Your enthusiasm is truly inspiring!

Firstly, I must say that having a fair understanding of programming languages like C, C++, Java, and Python is an excellent foundation to build upon. Since you're interested in autonomous systems and AI, you might want to focus on enhancing your skills in Python, as it is widely used in the field of AI and machine learning.

To improve your coding skills, there are several steps you can take:

Practice, Practice, Practice: The more you code, the better you'll become. Try to work on coding projects regularly, whether it's building small applications or solving coding challenges on platforms like LeetCode or HackerRank.

Take Online Courses: There are numerous online platforms such as Coursera, edX, and Udemy that offer courses on programming, AI, robotics, and other related topics. Look for courses that align with your interests and skill level.

Join Coding Communities: Join online forums, coding communities, and local meetups where you can connect with other programmers, ask questions, and share knowledge. Platforms like Stack Overflow and GitHub can be valuable resources for learning and collaboration.

Work on Real-world Projects: Start working on projects related to autonomous systems or AI. This could involve building a simple self-driving car simulation, creating a chatbot using natural language processing, or experimenting with computer vision algorithms.

Read Books and Documentation: Don't underestimate the value of reading books and documentation related to the technologies you're interested in. This can help deepen your understanding and provide valuable insights into best practices and techniques.

As for resources and learning paths specific to the technologies you mentioned:

AI and Machine Learning: Check out online courses such as Andrew Ng's Machine Learning course on Coursera or the Deep Learning Specialization. Also, explore libraries like TensorFlow and PyTorch for implementing machine learning models.

Robotics: Look into robotics courses and tutorials available on platforms like edX and ROS (Robot Operating System) documentation for learning about robot development.

Blockchain Technology: Dive into blockchain development by exploring resources like the Ethereum Developer Documentation and Solidity programming language.

Space Exploration: Consider studying aerospace engineering or astrophysics if you're interested in space exploration. NASA's website and resources like the Space subreddit can also provide valuable information and insights into space-related topics.

Remember that learning is a journey, and it's okay to take things one step at a time. Keep exploring, experimenting, and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. With dedication and persistence, you'll surely reach your goal of making a self-driving drone and racing remote control car.

Best of luck on your coding journey, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further guidance!

Warm regards,
    Saddam Husen

+0