What to do?

2 posts Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 08:25 AM in New Here & Getting Started

I am new here can some one guide me what to do and what to start?

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+0

Comments

• 1498 posts Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 09:29 AM

Hi @Huzaifa7

First of all, welcome to the Topcoder community :)

My name is Fajar Maulana Harahap, and I am one of the Community Manager here. Can I know your goals when joining the community? We've got so many things to do here, but here is some of them that you can start right away:

And there's many more that you can do in Topcoder, from sharing your knowledge by writing article in Thrive and get money, becomes copilot, screener, or reviewer in our competition platform, etc.

Also, you might want to know that in this month December, we have a great member program for new comer, check more details about the program here: https://discussions.topcoder.com/discussion/14069/decembers-big-give-its-back-and-bigger-than-ever

In case you still have questions, don't hesitate to post it in this forum, help is not far away, either Admin or members will be available and help you if you have any doubts or questions, please enjoy your experience in the community!

Best Regards,

Fajar Maulana H
    Topcoder Community Manager

+1
  • 2 posts Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 07:47 AM edited Dec 5, 2021 at 07:49 AM

Right now i have started pyhton course, after compleleting this course can i able to get a job here?
    Because currently i have started programming and python is my start up, So can you tell me that Is this the right way?
    I have seen all about topcoder and i am very excited about this so tell me know how i can start my Journey in Topcoder after compleleting python course?
    Thank you...

+0
  • 1498 posts Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 10:28 AM edited Dec 5, 2021 at 10:28 AM

We have lots of gig work available for member with Python skills: https://www.topcoder.com/gigs?search=python

So the answer is yes, as long you have the skills that the jobs are looking for.

+0