Hello every one...

1 posts Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 04:54 PM in New Here & Getting Started

I am Prasad, and recently joined the topcoder. I am an experienced software engineer and nowadays work as I find some. Presently I am coding Java, Javascript, databases and related tech. I dont have a formal computer science background (I studied Mechnical Engineering, and worked as so for a while before I started learning programming). I am mostly self taught in programming.

I am a southerner - that is I live somewhere south of India. I am not on Facebook or Twitter. But, you will find a software related post or two of mine on the net.

I am exploring about possibilities of working on short and small software projects - alone or in a team. Maybe there is an opportunity here at topcoder, in future :)

Best wishes.

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+0

Comments

• 850 posts Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 11:47 PM edited Jan 28, 2022 at 11:47 PM

Welcome to Topcoder @prsaya. Happy to have you here.

Topcoder is a great choice for programming self-learners. Consider going through our Challenges, or our gig listing, to see if anything might be of interest to you.

If you'd like to learn more about Topcoder, a great way to do so would be to join one of our Monday meetups. As you're probably from the Indian region, I'd suggest the South Asia Monday Meetup, which I happen to host. For more details about it, you can refer to some resources about our recent South Asia Monday Meetup

+1