How to build a better career as a Shopify Expert?

1 posts Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 05:25 PM edited Feb 9, 2022 at 06:14 PM in New Here & Getting Started

To build a succesfull carear in Shopify here is what you can do

• Build shopify theme.
  • Build shopify apps.
View: Threaded  |  Flat
+0

Comments

• 850 posts Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 12:49 PM edited Feb 13, 2022 at 12:50 PM

Hello @mahdirockr, welcome to Topcoder!

As per my understanding, I'm not sure if we have Shopify specific contestants or any sort of content on Topcoder, but you can improve your overall Design/Development skills at Topcoder by competing at Topcoder challenges.

A great place to start would be to participate in the ongoing skill-builder challenges

This is one of the best ways at Topcoder to not only build/sharpen your skills, but also get a chance to win a prize, in addition to learning the nuances of the Topcoder platform.

In addition, there are several other challenges going at any given time, which can be found via the challenge listings page.

Apart from Competitions, if you already have proven technical or design skills, you could also apply for Gigs, which are fairly well-paid temporary employment oppurtunities, directly with our clients: Gigs Listings Page

Finally, if you'd like to ask any questions to me or any other community manager, consider joining one of the regional Community Monday Meetups and ask any question about anything, or just come and say Hi!
    1. South Asia (India & Neighbouring) - 7am EST
    2. South-East Asia (Indonesia & Neighbouring) - 8am EST
    3. European - 11am EST

Find previous episodes at the official Topcoder Youtube channel

+0