Health Insurance for Topcoder Members Now an Option Through SafetyWing 😱 🎉

431 posts Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 04:12 AM edited Apr 4, 2022 at 06:18 PM in Topcoder News & Updates

This project has been near and dear to my heart for many years and I'm beyond proud to finally be at this point.

Today we are extremely excited to introduce our partner SafetyWing who provides global health insurance benefits. This will give Topcoder members the opportunity to obtain health insurance benefits directly through SafetyWing.

We are incredibly honored to be able to start this partnership, being one of the first platforms to introduce SafetyWing to our freelance members.

View the webinar with more information.

The extensive healthcare package will be available for all members in nearly every country with the exception of a few.

Please navigate to topcoder.com/home to get to SafetyWing to sign up. Please note you must be logged in to Topcoder first.

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+8

Comments

• n52n52
    1 posts Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 06:14 PM

I just found out about this today and missed the webinar. Will there be an update on what was discussed?

+1
  • 431 posts Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 06:15 PM

The recording can be found here.

+0
  • 1 posts Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 08:12 AM

Was there any recent webinar in 2023? I wasn't able to stay updated with the topcoder due to some crisis. If there was some major events or webinar, may I get the link?

+0
  • 75 posts Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 03:34 PM

Hi Leon-1, there hasn't been a webinar for 2023. If you have specific questions about safetywing, please email me at becky.embree@topcoder.com and I'd be happy to help. Thanks!

+0