New to TopCoder, looking for advice

1 posts Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 06:29 AM in New Here & Getting Started

Hello everyone, I'm a 2nd Year CS student in Singapore.
I have experience in Software Development and Machine Learning, what are the resources TopCoder provides for me to work on and monetise these skills?

The website seems a bit too daunting as a whole, can someone please guide me? I would greatly appreciate your help!

Looking forward to utilizing this website well and levelling up my skills!
(and winning the tshirt lol)

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+0

Comments

• 348 posts Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 07:55 PM

Welcome, @AbhishekGuptg !
    Things you can do here:

• Explore and learn on Thrive. If you have ideas for good content, you can also write content yourself
    • Find competitions related to your track of interest on the Challenges page and compete
    • Find Skill builder challenges from the above page and learn new technologies through competitions aimed at learning! Also chances to earn some prizes!
    • Participate in Algorithmic Competitive Programming matches on the Topcoder Arena
    • Find a freelance Gig for yourself from the Gig Work page!
    • Refer someone you know that is qualified for a gig, and get a referral payment if they get chosen

If you want t-shirts, the best way is to become an active community member and pay attention to announcements, discussions and community calls, there's constantly new opportunities for winning different t-shirts :)

+1
  • 3 posts Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 12:24 PM

@Pena said:
    Welcome, @AbhishekGuptg !
    Things you can do here:

• Explore and learn on Thrive. If you have ideas for good content, you can also write content yourself
    • Find competitions related to your track of interest on the Challenges page and compete
    • Find Skill builder challenges from the above page and learn new technologies through competitions aimed at learning! Also chances to earn some prizes!
    • Participate in Algorithmic Competitive Programming matches on the Topcoder Arena
    • Find a freelance Gig for yourself from the Gig Work page!
    • Refer someone you know that is qualified for a gig, and get a referral payment if they get chosen

If you want t-shirts, the best way is to become an active community member and pay attention to announcements, discussions and community calls, there's constantly new opportunities for winning different t-shirts :)

Obrigado pelasorientações.

+0
  • 1498 posts Wed, May 11, 2022 at 12:34 PM

Aproveite nossa comunidade

+0