Who's Ready for an All New TCO Experience?! Feedback Wanted!

431 posts Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 02:17 AM edited Apr 29, 2022 at 02:21 AM in Topcoder News & Updates

ME!! 🙋🏼‍♀️

The Ultimate Programming and Design Competition needs a makeover and we are giving it one.

The Topcoder Open has been around for 20+ years!! That is OLDER than probably many of our amazing members! 😱

Over the years, it has seen many changes, improvements, and updates but this time it's a complete overhaul and for good reason. We need our tournament to continue to shine and be reinvigorated just like our entire Topcoder organization has been. I'm so excited to continue the tradition and prestige that the TCO holds while making sure it's fresh, new, and exciting for all.

I have set up a committee of amazing community members including some staff and members. We have run an idea generation challenge with all of you and now we are almost ready with our plans!

But first, we need YOUR input. I created a quick "Would you rather..." survey with my team so you can help us make the best choices for you. I'll leave this survey open until Friday, May 6, 2022. All you have to do is respond and if interested, you can offer to help even more. Just note that in the survey.

Thank you!

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+3