Thinking of our members in Sri Lanka

431 posts Thu, May 12, 2022 at 01:56 AM in General Discussion

Your Topcoder community is here for all of our members in Sri Lanka. I'm sorry your country is struggling and please do reach out or share here if you're in need of help or have info or support to offer your fellow members.

giphy (2).gif

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+9

Comments

• 850 posts Thu, May 12, 2022 at 05:23 AM

Stay strong folks, and please feel free to reach out!

+7
  • 1 posts Thu, May 12, 2022 at 04:21 PM

நன்றி you for you support.
    can I get your mail id to talking with you

+1
  • 1 posts Thu, May 12, 2022 at 01:56 PM

Thanks so much guys ! Love to hear these words from you

+2
  • 1 posts Thu, May 12, 2022 at 02:12 PM

Yeah we are going through a rough patch, but we'll definitely bounce back. Thanks a million for setting up this forum and emails. You have my deepest gratitude.

+2
  • 1 posts Thu, May 12, 2022 at 03:10 PM

Thank you very much and your words mean so much. Thank you so much for all the considerate thoughts from the community.

+2
  • 1498 posts Thu, May 12, 2022 at 03:11 PM

Stay Strong and Safe Guys!

+6
  • 1 posts Thu, May 12, 2022 at 03:40 PM

Thank you so much for this initiative. It truly means a lot and highly apriciated. We are doing the best we can to get through this and we will fight through this. Thank you so much for the support and the wishes.. :)

+3
  • 1 posts Thu, May 12, 2022 at 04:13 PM

Thank you so much for the love and support guys!

+2
  • 164 posts Thu, May 12, 2022 at 04:54 PM

Thank you very much for caring and love. Hope everything will be back to normal soon.

+1
  • 1 posts Fri, May 13, 2022 at 03:30 AM

Thank you very much!! Love to hear these words from you..

+1
  • 2 posts Fri, May 13, 2022 at 05:36 AM

Thank you for support. Love to hear there word from you.

+1
  • 1 posts Fri, May 13, 2022 at 06:42 AM

Thank you very much for your sharing and caring thoughts. I do really feel a sense of belonging to the Topcoder community. Right now, we are going through a turbulent and chaotic time, but people here are really courageous and resilient too. Hope we'll be able to face this situation and sucessfully come out of it as soon as possible. Thank you again!

+1
  • 1 posts Fri, May 13, 2022 at 06:59 AM

Thank you everyone for the support. For me as a young professional this hurt very badly. It goes same for the everyone who starting their careers. I think the number 1 reason is uncertinity about the future. No one knows what happen in tommorow.

• Long powercuts
    • No Fuel / Huge queues in Fuel stations
    • Sudden curfew
    • High foreign exchange rates

List goes on. As a IT professional stress is huge. There are deadlines you need to meet but with the powercuts it hard to achieve. Need to work day and night. Also I planning to have my higher studies this year but with the higher foreign exchange rates, it seems impossible right now 😓

But anyway not only us, all the people in Sri Lanka suffering right now. But everyone supporting each other. As a nation all the people start to stand together corrupt politicians. Even you see huge fights they settle down farely quickly. Lastly there are crisis all around the world. At least we don't have life threting crisis like ukraine have. So I want to give my support to all of them. Again thanks everyone who took time to give support to us. Lets hope for the best 💪

+1
  • 1 posts Fri, May 13, 2022 at 03:07 PM

Thank you very much and Love to hear these words from you❤️😊. special thanks for madam Jessie D’Amato Ford.

+2
  • 1 posts Sat, May 14, 2022 at 06:22 PM

Thank you very much for this kind of thought which truly means a lot and it should be highly appriciated from you all. Though we are struggled with lot of problems with the economic crisis, we are doing the best as we can face until the limit we can reach maximum.Hence this kind of words are very wort tp us and once again thank you so much for the support and the wishes.

+1