Welcome Newbies!

431 posts Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 02:14 PM in New Here & Getting Started

Please share why you're here and how we can help you be successful at Topcoder.

Be sure to join the community team every Monday for our latest news of the week or for help/questions.

Don't forget about our Code of Conduct for forums.

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+0

Comments

• 1 posts Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 02:46 AM

Hi @jmpld40 and all,

I am Raja. I just joined topcoder.
    I have good hands on on C and C++.
    I want to learn and earn here. Please guide me, with furthers steps !

With regards,
    Raja

+1
  • 431 posts Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 09:50 PM

welcome!

+0
  • 1 posts Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 08:19 PM

I'm Ana, happy to be here!
    I'm here to learn and explore new opportunities!

+2
  • 1 posts Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 12:25 AM

Hi! My name is Allison, I am a student of Computer Science. I'm here to learn :)

+2
  • 198 posts Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 03:01 AM

Hey Welcome!
    Let us know about your skill sets or what you are looking to achieve and we will share a curated list of resources to help you get started :)

+0
  • 1 posts Wed, May 19, 2021 at 12:45 PM

Hello, everyone! I'm Wander Wilson. I'm from Brazil - Amazônia. I could see that TopCoder is wonderfull! Congratulations! I will learn a lot here, and maybe get some money :)

+1
  • 165 posts Wed, May 19, 2021 at 12:49 PM

Welcome @wander.wilson glad that you have joined us!

+0
  • 3 posts Thu, May 20, 2021 at 02:39 AM

Hi,

I am Brynner. I didn't knew TopCoder.
    I want to learn and contribute here.
    Please guide me, with furthers steps !

Thanks!

+1
  • 198 posts Thu, May 20, 2021 at 04:26 AM

Hey @bbbrito
    Welcome to Topcoder!

There are two ways to jump right into the mix of things at Topcoder. 

Topcoder consists of the best developers, designers, and data scientists from all over the world; but that is not a reason to feel nervous or not good enough. Consider the Topcoder platform as an opportunity to learn and grow with the best.

This might sound hard for a starter...... but the community is always welcoming and helps newbies get up to speed, learn and start winning. They love tough competition and are constantly helping each other to grow that competition.

Here’s a link to our practice challenges and Skill Builder Challenges designed specifically to practice/test the skills you are learning which will help you get started on Topcoder Challenges.

Also, when you have some time, check out this article about a member’s first year at Topcoder.

If you still are not able to get what you are looking for:Join us on the weekly chats with the community team every Monday at 10:00 UTC -4. Kick-off each week with the latest at Topcoder and talk to us face to face for help, networking, or to just say "Hello".

Thanks
    Harshit

+3
  • 1 posts Sun, May 23, 2021 at 09:53 PM

Olá, me chamo Renick e sou estudante de Ciência da Computação, estou ansioso por desbravar novos conhecimentos ^^

+1
  • 1498 posts Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 10:47 AM

Olá Renick, bem-vindo à comunidade Topcoder e tenha uma boa experiência aqui :)

+0
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 11:53 AM

Hey everyone! I'm Ricardo Arraes, I'm new here but topcoder already seems to be a great place to make things happen, I can tell that I'm excited to be here. By the way, I'm Brazilian! :)

+2
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 03:32 PM

Hello,

I am Leonardo. I just joined topcoder.
    I want to learn and contribute.

+1
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 03:59 PM

Hello everybody, my name is João and I am a Computer Science student. I have just joined Topcoder and hope to learn new things.

+1
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 06:21 PM

Hi guys, my name is Brendo Enomoto and i'm a student from brazil, this community makes me so excited to contribute and learn from new projects. I hope this is the beginning of a good journey.

+1
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 06:37 PM

Olá a todos. Meu nome é Jadir Júnior, sou formado em Sistemas de Informação, pela UFPA. Atualmente estou cursando o Mestrado e será muito bacana conhecer o Topcoder e seus desafios.

+1
  • GM5GM5
    1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 07:50 PM

Hello everyone.
    I'm Gabriel, a brazillian Computer Science student. I'm here to know more about Topcoder, and surely learn a lot and challenge myself.
    Also hoping there's room for PHP skills, of course.

+1
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 08:41 PM

Hi there!

My name is Acza and I am a Computer Science student at Universidade Federal do Pará. I am here to learn and also improove my development skills.

+1
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 08:48 PM

Heey guys

I'm Ana, nice to meet you all! I'm a brazillian student of computer science :)

+0
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 09:01 PM

I'm Wesley!
    I'm here to learn and explore new skills!

+1
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 09:16 PM

Hello!
    My name is Tuby, I'm a CS Student from Pará, Brazil :)

+1
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 09:28 PM

Hello, my name is José de Senna. I am a student of Computer Science at the Federal University of Pará, Brazil. I thank you for your attention and help! See you later.

+1
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 09:31 PM

Hello, my name is Sandy. I am a Computer Science student at the Federal University of Pará, located in Brazil. I'm here to learn.

+1
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 09:34 PM

Hey everyone!

My name is Vitor, and I'm a CS student. I hope to learn and have some fun with the challenges

+1
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 09:35 PM

Hi!
    My name is victor, I am here to learn and contribute. :)

+3
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 10:28 PM

Hello!

I'm Tainá, a Brazilian Computer Science student. I'm here to learn more about Topcoder, besides learning a lot and challenging myself.

+2
  • 1 posts Mon, May 24, 2021 at 11:29 PM

Hey, guys. I'm Danilo, Information Systems student. I hope I can contribute here :)

+2
  • 1 posts Tue, May 25, 2021 at 02:03 AM

Hello everyone, I'm a Computation Engineer and I always liked to pratice in sites since 2015 to improve my job skills and learn more, but I missed a strong community in this sites. Topcoder is perfect!
    I'm Java/C developer and learning Cibersecurity and IA (ML, Deep Learning, etc.)
    Best Regards.

+1
  • 1 posts Tue, May 25, 2021 at 08:42 AM

Hello everyone,

I am a FOSS PHP/Laravel/VueJs developer and I've contributed to/authored some packages (https://github.com/damms005).

I just joined topcoder, and I want to learn and earn here.

I will also like if from the kindness of the community I could be mentored in data structure and algorithms. Like there are some algos I just get lost !

Thank you!

+2
  • 1 posts Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 06:25 PM

Hello :)
    I am Vitor, a student of Computer Science, I'm here to learn and explore new opportunities!

+1
  • 1 posts Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 07:11 PM

Hi everyone!
    I'm Lucas
    I'm a student of Computer science and I'm very curious about this comunity

Good to meet you

+1
  • 1 posts Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 07:52 PM

Good Morning Everybody 👍!

I am Deolindo, a Computer Science Student and i here to explore 😀!

+1
  • 1 posts Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 09:15 PM

Hi, I'm Lucas.

I'm a Computer Science student and I'm here to contribute and learn about this community!

+1
  • 1 posts Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 10:46 PM

My name is ilzi, I'm here to learn and get new experiences.

+1
  • 1 posts Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 01:18 AM

Hello everyone I'm Luiz.
    I'm a computer science student. I'm here to learn and contribute to this community.

+1
  • 1 posts Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 05:29 PM

Hello! I'm Bitanu and I'm here for learn new things

+1