Need to know more about it.

1 posts Thu, May 6, 2021 at 12:52 PM in Talk To A Recruiter

Hello,

I am new to Topcoder. I want to know more about how can i improve my programming skills and also how can i do freelancing work here using this plateform.

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+0

Comments

• 62 posts Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 10:08 AM

Hi Shivani06,

There are skill builders you can do to keep your skills sharp or improve your skills, you can also try challenges to show your skills.
    For Gig work, I am not sure what skills and expereince you have but you can can take a look at all of our available Gig and even search by skill, location etc. If you have the skills, expereince the Gig is asking for you can go ahead and apply. You can also reach out to Gigwork@topcoder.com for more information.

+1
  • 3 posts Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 04:43 PM

Hello,

I am new to Topcoder. I want to know about how can i do freelancing work here using this plateform.
    I have an one year experiance in Spring boot, currently i am working in UPI banking project in NPST if you have any work on spring boot or spring you can contact me

+0
  • 1498 posts Sat, Jan 29, 2022 at 02:01 AM

Hi @tejveersingh

If you're looking for a gig work that needs Spring Boot skill, you can find it from here:

https://www.topcoder.com/gigs?search=spring boot

You can also explore our top 3 main platform for the community here:

When applying to a gig work, please make sure to create a great profile resume and portfolio that match and related to the job requirements, it will make you get the gig work easier. Good luck and welcome to Topcoder community!

Best Regards,

fajar.mln
    Topcoder Community Manager

+1