TCO21 Algorithm Round 2A
The TCO21 Algorithm Round 2A and its Parallel Round is scheduled to be held on Saturday, May 22 at 12:00 UTC -4.
Both the matches will be rated.
Please note that you must register for this round in the Arena. Registration is now open for the round in the Arena or Applet and will close 5 minutes before the match begins, so make sure that you are all ready to go. Click here to what time it starts in your area.
Members eligible to compete in the Parallel Round include:
- Members who did not qualify for Round 2
- Members who didn't compete in Online Round 1
- Qualifiers for Round 4 or TCO21 Algorithm Finals from Online Stages 1,2 and 3
Don’t know how to compete in Topcoder Algorithm Competitions?
Check out this guide to successfully compete in an algorithm match.
You can compete using:
- Topcoder Java Applet - You can refer to this guide here to set up the applet. (Note that those who have Java 8 installed on their machine will see a security issue - You will have to add Topcoder in security exceptions in Java Control Panel. Please refer to the details in the guide.)
- Topcoder Web Arena(Beta) - Please watch this video for step by step guide
Best of luck to you in the Arena!
- The Topcoder Community team