Data science and software development enthusiastic

1 posts Sat, Jun 5, 2021 at 01:08 PM in New Here & Getting Started

hello friends i am passionate about data science and software development i want to achieve great height in it thats why i choose a TOPCODER platform to fly in the sky as the master in data science and software . I am very happy that today i get to know about TOPCODER platform, hope topcoder give me success and make me best

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+0

Comments

• 431 posts Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 11:06 AM

Welcome!

Come join us for This Week at Topcoder to chat with us and get any questions answered to help you be successful at Topcoder. Go here.

Every Monday at 10:00 UTC-4.

+0
  • 1 posts Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 02:09 PM edited Aug 25, 2021 at 12:07 PM

The company should also have experts in various areas such as web design, https://mlsdev.com/services/dedicated-development-team mobile marketing, usability, native software development, Android app development, web development, asp development, and mobile web development. Web developers can be divided into two groups - one who create websites, and another who coded the websites. If you are going for a mobile web development, it is important to choose someone who can code both mobile and web. Expert developers are highly specialized professionals and you may not get what you pay for.

+0