New BETA site discuss

14 posts Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 03:20 AM in General Discussion

Please share your comments and feedback about the new BETA site https://platform.topcoder.com/earn/find/challenges. It is still a work in progress and we have many features and applications planned. In the meantime, you can share any bugs or UI/UX recommendations in this channel.

If you're liking the new site, we'd love to heard that as well!

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+4

Comments

• 1 posts Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 06:37 PM edited Jul 8, 2021 at 06:38 PM

Great work, Here are few things i would like to recommend

• Close the Left navigation side bar when page loads up , add a hamburger menu there.
    • Make it more responsive .
    • The button text is squishy.
    • Highlights button .
    • Adjust the line height .

Thanks for sharing this opportunity

+1
  • 58 posts Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 11:52 AM

Hi Oanh, UI is Awesome!
    Just one feedback. If I have applied for multiple gigs whose titles are similar, I can't figure out the Gig details I actually applied for. If I could go back to the Gig details page from my-gigs page by clicking on the gigs I applied for, that would be much helpful! Thank you!

+4
  • 1 posts Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 07:32 PM

Thanks for the effort, the app will be very helpful for applicants.

I would recommend providing automatic email notifications for status changes.

+1
  • 1 posts Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 04:27 AM

The UPDATE PROFILE form popup in https://platform.topcoder.com/earn/my-gigs gives 'Invalid country code' error on Phone number field whenever any other field is updated and prevents making any change to the first uploaded CV file or any other fields.

+0
  • 183 posts Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 03:05 AM

"Oanh.Tran"
    Maybe it's not related to new beta site but i have one suggestion.
    When reviewer reviews submissions can we hide submitter's handle until challenge ends? So that reviewers not fall into any prejudice.

+0
  • 9 posts Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 03:42 AM

Ok seriously the UI is cool, and mostly newbie friendly and very detailed. kudos
    I found one UX / functional error, which is: When i get to the last page and last number of items list, then i clicked on the next page, it loads next content, but however it didn't return me to the starting of the page, but it was still stuck on the last bottom page, not ideal.
    thanks

+0
  • 1 posts Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 11:46 AM

I applied to three gigs but only two are showing up in the 'mygigs' page.

+0