I’m excited to be a part of the community!

1 posts Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 03:37 PM in Topcoder News & Updates

Hello Topcoder members,

My name is Subha and I am the CTO of Wipro. I am thrilled to be a part of this amazing community as the interim CEO. I’ve already seen great things, I’ve learned how passionate so many of you are, and I’m so impressed with the hard work and determination you have had to be successful here.

My vision for Topcoder is simple - community first. I am looking forward to leading the charge to make improvements on the platform, bringing you new and exciting opportunities for earning and for growth, and most importantly, I am looking forward to being a part of this great community with the rest of the Topcoder team.

In my short time here so far, I can see that the Topcoder community has enormous potential beyond it’s already proven success. With that, I’m in the process of finding the next Topcoder CEO to take action on leading the team. In the near future, I will be announcing this new leader to you all with trust that they will continue the mission of making Topcoder the best community it can be. Rest assured that our goals remain the same to continue the legacy of this community and continue to watch it grow and prosper.

Please always feel free to share with me your ideas to ignite Topcoder into a brighter future in this thread.

@SubhaT

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+15

Comments

• fajar.mlnfajar.mln Re: I’m excited to be a part of the community! (response to post by subhat)
    1498 posts Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 03:04 PM

Hi @subhat

Welcome to the Topcoder Community :)

It's great to have you here at Topcoder as our interim CEO, especially with your leadership background and technical experiences in the Tech fields. I really hope this means Topcoder can be great again and more opportunity will comes, not only for developer members, but also for all types of members at topcoder.

I hope you can find the right candidates to lead the Topcoder community and able to execute all the missions to make Topcoder the best community it can be.

One suggestion, hope the Topcoder admin veteran can be eligible as Topcoder CEO candidates, who understand the community and already show loyalty to the community, because the community needs someone that can be trusted and understand the community from the inside, thank you.

Best Regards,

fajar.mln

+5
  • DprinceBoiDprinceBoi Re: I’m excited to be a part of the community! (response to post by subhat)
    17 posts Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 01:06 AM

welcome SubhaT, looking forward to your great leadership ☺

+1
  • Sharathkumar92Sharathkumar92 Re: I’m excited to be a part of the community! (response to post by subhat)
    23 posts Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 04:41 AM

Welcome @subhat

Looking forward for your support as interim CEO to take our community to different heights. We are pleased to have you as part of our community. Like Fajar mentioned, Veteran Topcoder Admin would be an ideal candidate for future Topcoder CEO.

Exciting time for community members :)

Thank you,
    Sharath

+1
  • thomaskranitsasthomaskranitsas Re: I’m excited to be a part of the community! (response to post by subhat)
    881 posts Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 06:35 PM

Hi @subhat,

We are happy to have you as part of our community.

Although I agree with Fajar that veteran Topcoder admins may be ideal candidates, I do understand that being close to the community is a bit different than running the business which the CEO role basically is. Thus, I would instead suggest that, regardless of who the CEO will finally be, the veteran admins should be the ones who will have critical roles with regards to the community and the related decisions. They understand the community WAY better than anyone else no matter his/her background in the business management area and they can make decisions that are indeed trully community-focused and not business-focused.

Again, welcome to our community! Happy to have you here!

BR,
    Thomas

+1
  • billsedisonbillsedison Re: I’m excited to be a part of the community! (response to post by subhat)
    517 posts Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 04:41 AM

Welcome @subhat

Happy to have you as part of our community and look forward to your great leadershop as the interim CEO.

Best regards
    Honghao (billsedison)

+1
  • paologpaolog Re: I’m excited to be a part of the community! (response to post by subhat)
    156 posts Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 09:53 AM

Very happy to welcome you to the TC Community @subhat.

Regards
    paolog

+1
  • Rokit12Rokit12 Re: I’m excited to be a part of the community! (response to post by subhat)
    189 posts Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 07:32 PM

Hello @subhat
    Welcome so much and looking forward to your great leadership and drive to sail through this amazing community and family.

Best regards
    Robinson (Rokit12)

+3
  • shazebkhanshazebkhan Re: I’m excited to be a part of the community! (response to post by subhat)
    1 posts Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 09:19 PM

thanks for everyone's

+2
  • mahestromahestro Re: I’m excited to be a part of the community! (response to post by subhat)
    138 posts Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 06:47 PM

Thanks for jumping in, Subha. Excitement is a fair word that describes the vibration of this community and I'm glad to hear that you are excited to help us thriving! Welcome 🎉

+2
  • DaraKDaraK Re: I’m excited to be a part of the community! (response to post by subhat)
    479 posts Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 11:19 AM

Welcome to Topcoder @subhat!
    Excited to have you as part of our community and looking forward to your leadership and vision to help us flourish more in the future.
    Regards,
    DaraK

+1