Skill Builder Spree in September!

431 posts Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 01:14 PM in Opportunity

The September Topcoder Skill Builder Spree will include:

• 9 Topcoder Skill Builder competitions open for the month
  • 4 New advanced challenges on existing Skill Builder competitions with prizes!
  • Topcoder t-shirts and more than $6,000 in prizes
  • Bonus prizes for first time submitters, current gig workers, and gig applicants
  • Prizes for improving your scores on the leaderboard
  • Prizes for gaining new skills

Read more.

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+1

Comments

• gullteegulltee Re: Skill Builder Spree in September! (response to post by jmpld40)
    1 posts Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 03:40 PM

Hello,

Today, I have received a mail with subject line : Earn Your First Cash Prize from Topcoder!

I wanted to participate on Topcoder Skill Builder Competition | Flutter | Host Competition but the Register button is disabled.

Will I get chance to Register?

+0
  • Elian7Elian7 Re: Skill Builder Spree in September! (response to post by jmpld40)
    1 posts Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 03:50 PM

Hello, I'm a University student in my third year in Ghana, studying IT Management and all these years I have learnt own my own Web development, which I'm still on it, and wanted to ask if I still have a chance here at topcoder.

+0
  • systicsystic Re: Skill Builder Spree in September! (response to post by jmpld40)
    144 posts Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 06:55 PM

Hi gulltee,

Welcome to topcoder!
    Sorry for the inconvenience, please check the links to the problem challenges (Easy, Medium and Hard) in the below link https://www.topcoder.com/challenges/ec092466-781e-43a6-bb20-0caed0195517

You should be seeing the register button now and these challenges will run till the end of this month.

Good luck!
    thanks

+0
  • systicsystic Re: Skill Builder Spree in September! (response to post by Elian7)
    144 posts Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 07:04 PM

Hi Elian7,

Welcome to topcoder!

Absolutely, you can apply what you have learnt by competing in web development challenges and win prizes or if you want to upskill - check out the above post at the top of thread to learn various skills with great prizes.

Happy Competing, good luck!
    thanks

+0
  • ashish99hannyashish99hanny Re: Skill Builder Spree in September! (response to post by jmpld40)
    1 posts Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 01:11 PM

Hi, So if I can solve only Easy level of the challenge, Am I still eligible to tshirt prize ? Or I need to make submissions for all 3 levels ?
    Thanks

+0
  • mani_lyn10mani_lyn10 Re: Skill Builder Spree in September! (response to post by jmpld40)
    1 posts Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 01:17 AM

Hello, im Manilyn from Philippines interesting to participate at Topcoder. I wanted to learn more skills. But i don't have own loptop. Is it can do with a mobile phone? And how? reply asap.

+0
  • kondekarshubhamkondekarshubham Re: Skill Builder Spree in September! (response to post by jmpld40)
    29 posts Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 05:45 PM

Hi @jmpld40,

Will you provide some information about
    AlefEdge Skill Builder Bonus and How Will I eligible to that?,
    I do need to complete specific courses?

Thanks,
    Shubham

+0