Have Questions About Topcoder?

285 posts Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 04:21 PM in New Here & Getting Started

Hey members, use this thread if you have questions about Topcoder!

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+0

Comments

• 8 posts Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 04:00 PM

test

+0
  • 1 posts Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 03:46 PM

Hello I am a commerce graduate who wants to do web development as you may see I know only html and some css , Can I do something in topcoder with that skills?

+0
  • 381 posts Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 04:39 PM

Hi @Arjunultra,

First of all, Welcome to the Topcoder Community :)

Having a knowledge of HTML and CSS is a great start if you want to be serious in web development world. However, you will need to step up your game a little bit, other essential knowledge that you need to know in web development is a javascript skill. Along with that, try and learn various aspect of web development like javascript framework (react, angular, etc) or css framework bootstrap, and other trends in web development.

You can also learn about skills for web development from our THRIVE platform: https://www.topcoder.com/thrive or from our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/TopcoderOfficial, and filter it for web development learning content.

Our community also have a lot of talented web developer members that you can reach out, just post your questions in the forum and they will help to clear out your doubts.

Explore and start your journey as web developer with Topcoder, and don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have one, thank you.

Best Regards,

fajar.mln
    Topcoder Community Manager

+0
  • 1 posts Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 06:07 AM

Hello,

How I can earn $3000 per week through Topcoder Gigs. Please give me some tricks and tips

Regards
    Raju Moses
    raju_moses@yahoo.com

+0
  • 381 posts Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 07:23 AM

Hi @rajumoses

We have a lot of gigs that pay that amount of money in our gig work page, but in order to get/landed that particular of gig work, you will need to master/or have advance skills in particular technology, I think there are tons of gigs that pay the amount of money you're mentioned.

For example, check out our two top gig works right now:

Now, how good are you and what kind of skills that you already mastered? One way to landed that gig work is to show your skills to us, either by providing great portfolio record when applying to particular gig, or show it directly by participating in our challenges and show a good track record in our competition platform for the required specific skills.

There is no shortcut to get the gig work, but if you have the skills needed for the gigs and also trustworthy, it will be very easy for you to get/landed the gig work.

Let us know more if you have any questions, thank you.

Best Regards,

Fajar Maulana Harahap
    Topcoder Community Manager

+0