My Favorite TCO21 Interviews

431 posts Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 10:27 AM in 2021 Topcoder Open

There is nothing more heartwarming than reading the TCO21 Finalist Interviews. Here are some amazing quotes from our incredible members on TCO:

@bqi343

What is your proudest moment in life so far?
Qualifying for TCO Finals 2021.

Read more.

@achaudhari

Will this be your first TCO Finals experience? If yes, please share your thoughts on your first one. If no, please share what other TCO’s you’ve been a part of.

This is my first TCO finals. I never thought that I would be in the TCO finals.

One day I received a Slack message that I had been added to the finalist channel. I thought, what is this? I looked into the messages, there was a spreadsheet. In that spreadsheet, it had my name. I was shocked! How can I be a finalist? Then I checked the website. On the website my name was listed. I messaged Jessie to see if it was correct that I have won a trip to USA? She told me yes. I was filled with ecstasy because I was doing challenges for fun. I had no idea that I had done so many challenges which made me a finalist in TCO. It was like luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

Read more.

@Daiver19

What is your most memorable Topcoder moment?
Qualifying for TCO for the first time: I’ve tried that for quite a few years and finally succeeding has been really exciting for me.

Read more.

@malfoys76

What is your proudest moment in life so far?
It will be the one when I become TCO finals champion :)

Read more.

@nofear

Is this your first TCO?
Yes, this is my first time being a finalist at TCO. This is what I have dreamed of since joining Topcoder in 2008. I hope to be one of the best in Topcoder design.

Read more.

Find all the amazing interviews here.

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+1