Learning Path Articles
Hi members, I'm looking for some specific articles for our community.
We get so many requests from newbies and folks with low experience on how to get started with X and we can share an article or two and that is great. Plus we have some Topcoder Skill Builder Competitions we can always leverage.
But what if you could help us by creating a step by step guide to learning something.
For example, we have members who come here to get a freelance gig and maybe they know some Mulesoft. What is an article that can help them?
How about one like this:
Title: 5 Steps to Become a Certified Mulesoft Developer at Topcoder
- Read this intro to Mulesoft here.
- Participate in the Topcoder Skill Builder Competition for Mulesoft.
- Go here to to register for the Mulesoft free certifcation program in partnership with Topcoder.
- Participate in a customer Mulesoft challenge to possibly earn some money.
- Apply for a Mulesoft freelance gig and BAM, you're qualified!
As easy as that?!
No for real, that is just an example. If you would like to submit an article like this for any tech stack you know the best way to learn and get experience from, please submit! You can include all different references, course, challenges, and other things across the internet and our website.
Plus bonus payments for December's Big Give! Got questions? Let me know!