DECEMBER 2022 DESIGN NEWS

479 posts Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 10:50 AM in Design General Discussion

Congratulations to our TCO22 Design Winners! The reigning champion this year is @iamtong, who managed to defeat his position one more time and nailed it with his awesome design. Very close to him we have @djackmania, the legend, who was a previous champion at TCO10 and was the winner of round 1 at TCO22. Third position belongs to @universo, who had a really strong design in both rounds. Well done everyone! 👏👏

In Round 1 the designers focused on designing an application that will be used by our Topcoder sales team at conferences to showcase the work the community did in order to attract new customers. In Round 2, our finalists focused on a scavenger hunt game design in the same environment, using augmented reality and NFC technologies.

Have a great December everyone!

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+0

Comments

• 15 posts Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 05:10 AM

miss topcoder challenges

+1
  • 479 posts Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 10:45 AM

I hear you @yanwarpro
    I know for this month of 4 challenges that we will have, 3 of them will be launched in the next 2 weeks. There might be more challenges, I don't have yet visibility in yet.

+1
  • 102 posts Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 01:58 PM

Thank you for informing about upcoming challenges like this, love to hear this news in every new month if possible ✨

+1
  • 479 posts Sat, Dec 31, 2022 at 12:27 AM

@wahyu.ts, @yanwarpro Unfortunately those 3 challenges I was telling you about did not happen because 1 of them was decided to be executed in a different way and for the other 2 ones, we had specifications ready but the customer team went in vacation the past 2 weeks of December so we couldn't their approval in time for launch. We will pick up the conversation in January.

This is the reason why it's difficult to list upcoming challenges in the pipeline as sometimes there are factors out of our control that change the situation. Hope this makes sense to you, but if not, feel free to ask here for any doubts.

+0
  • 102 posts Sat, Dec 31, 2022 at 05:28 PM

Noted, thanks for the clear explanation..

Hope the projects runs well in January 🚀

+0