January 2023 Development Newsletter

850 posts Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 01:23 PM in General Development Discussions

With the New Year 2023 now here, we're looking forward to a great year for Topcoder devs!

Currently some of the key practice Challenges and First2Finish Challenges that Topcoder developers can participate in are:

1. Members new to Topcoder can check out the Translation App Practice Challenge. This challenge is designed to help you learn/practice and get started with Software Development Competitions at Topcoder by submitting to this very simple competition where we are asking you to use Google API to translate text.

2. We also have an ongoing VueJS Practice Challenge, which will allow you to learn and practice VueJS in the Topcoder environment. This challenge is designed to help you learn/practice VueJS Framework at Topcoder by submitting to this simple competition!

3. First2Finish challenges earn you points that are included in Development track TCO point total and these challenges come and go fast! Some interesting First2Finish challenge might be on right now. Keep track of them here.

Finally, new challenges get added every now and then, and the entire list of live challenges can be found at the Topcoder Challenge Listings.

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+1

Comments

• darkrider97darkrider97 Re: January 2023 Development Newsletter (response to post by ketzjs09)
    505 posts Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 09:36 AM

I observed that in the past month there has been a severe drop in the number of development challenges(Not F2F) posted.

Is there any reason for that and would that trend continue ?

+0
  • BeckyE430BeckyE430 Re: January 2023 Development Newsletter (response to post by darkrider97)
    75 posts Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 03:26 PM

@darkrider97 Challenges definitely dipped in December / beginning of January, and that is partly due to the holidays. Now that the new year is underway, we are looking forward to more challenges being added. Feel free to reach out anytime, and you can always email me also at becky.embree@topcoder.com.

+1
  • SayantanDeySayantanDey Re: January 2023 Development Newsletter (response to post by ketzjs09)
    501 posts Sat, Feb 4, 2023 at 06:40 AM

I also observed the same. Would love to see new development challenges soon.

+0