When will the Marathon Match rate be updated

30 posts Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 12:45 PM in General Marathon Discussions

System testing of MM123 has been completed, but rate updates don't seem to have been made yet.

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+1

Comments

• wleitewleite Re: When will the Marathon Match rate be updated (response to post by simanman)
    86 posts Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 05:08 PM

Automatic ratings update is definitely something that needs to be prioritized.

+1
  • hmehtahmehta Re: When will the Marathon Match rate be updated (response to post by simanman)
    198 posts Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 06:24 PM

Hey Ratings were updated after the match completion :), but we have a smaller loader issue to make them visible on the profiles. It was fixed today and ratings are now loaded - some more time before the cache expires and you see the ratings updated :)

Also, automated rating processor is in the pipeline to be addressed first, after we move all the legacy stuff to the new engine we have.

+0
  • wleitewleite Re: When will the Marathon Match rate be updated (response to post by simanman)
    86 posts Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 08:19 PM

Hi @hmehta!
    I noticed ratings were update after MM123, but not after Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem Mini Marathon Challenge Part1.
    https://www.topcoder.com/tc?module=SimpleStats&c=long_comp_history&d1=statistics&d2=longHistory&cr=7213681

+0
  • simanmansimanman Re: When will the Marathon Match rate be updated (response to post by simanman)
    30 posts Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 04:45 AM

I checked my statistics page. but result of MM123 is not updated.

https://www.topcoder.com/tc?module=SimpleStats&c=long_comp_history&d1=statistics&d2=longHistory&cr=23122212

and, other competitors who below ranked me rank up one. so, is current rating calculated excluding my result?

+0
  • hmehtahmehta Re: When will the Marathon Match rate be updated (response to post by simanman)
    198 posts Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 09:11 AM

@simanman said:
    I checked my statistics page. but result of MM123 is not updated.

https://www.topcoder.com/tc?module=SimpleStats&c=long_comp_history&d1=statistics&d2=longHistory&cr=23122212

and, other competitors who below ranked me rank up one. so, is current rating calculated excluding my result?

Thanks for notifying. I have asked the team to re run and fix :)

+0
  • hmehtahmehta Re: When will the Marathon Match rate be updated (response to post by wleite)
    198 posts Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 09:13 AM edited Mar 4, 2021 at 09:13 AM

Yeah, we were waiting on the loader issue(rating graphs on profiles) to be resolved. Will get the team to run Vehical Routing Match's Rating today and have them updated.

+0
  • simanmansimanman Re: When will the Marathon Match rate be updated (response to post by hmehta)
    30 posts Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 10:19 PM edited Mar 7, 2021 at 10:21 PM

Hi @hmehta

Is there any progress? (my rating is remain old). I hope to be fixed it until end of MM124 system test.

+1
    198 posts Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 04:36 AM

Hey @simanman,
    We found the issue and have rectified the same, the updated ratings will be loaded in the next 2 days along with the ratings of Vehical Routing Part -1 Match.

I will update you here as soon as it is fixed.

+1
    198 posts Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 01:23 AM

Hey @simanman and @wleite, MM 123 ratings have been fixed and reloaded. Also the Vehical Routing Match-Part 1 ratings have been run and loaded.

Congratulations on reaching red @simanman :)

+1
  • simanmansimanman Re: When will the Marathon Match rate be updated (response to post by simanman)
    30 posts Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 06:58 PM

Thank you for fix that : )

+0