Pandemic Help

431 posts Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 01:14 PM in Topcoder News & Updates

Folks, we are aware of how bad the pandemic is getting again in India and other regions. Please follow this thread to help us help each other. We're pooling resources and will share. We also have a Slack channel #pandemic-help for those wanting to chat. Thanks all. Thinking of you...

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+8

Comments

• 1 posts Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 01:36 PM

What sort of help are you talking about?

+0
  • 431 posts Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 01:40 PM

We are putting together lists of numbers and resources that are verified if you need help.

+3
  • 431 posts Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 08:14 PM

If you are in India and need help or don't know where to go, find help here.

Resources and Help

Thanks @hmehta for your hard work on this and we hope it can help people!

+8
  • 431 posts Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 01:37 PM

If it comes to it, if anyone would like to volunteer to start a doc for another country similar to what we have for India, please let us know.

+3
  • 1 posts Sat, May 15, 2021 at 06:36 AM

@jmpld40 said:
    If you are in India and need help or don't know where to go, find help here.

Resources and Help

Thanks @hmehta for your hard work on this and we hope it can help people!

@jmpld40 said:
    If it comes to it, if anyone would like to volunteer to start a doc for another country similar to what we have for India, please let us know.

@jmpld40 said:
    Folks, we are aware of how bad the pandemic is getting again in India and other regions. Please follow this thread to help us help each other. We're pooling resources and will share. We also have a Slack channel #pandemic-help for those wanting to chat. Thanks all. Thinking of you...

+1
  • 1 posts Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 12:31 PM

i waana to know about Zetas Product Lifecycle Pipeline UI Design Challenge

+1
  • 1 posts Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 05:10 AM

im not able to see problem statement ?can you please help me

+1
  • 1 posts Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 06:37 AM

How to earn money

+1
  • 1 posts Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 10:46 PM edited Sep 1, 2021 at 10:51 PM

Hello All,

I am a newbie here and this is my first message to this community, I don't know that is the right forum to message here, I am sorry if I did a mistake.

My name is Kabir Khan and i am from Islamabad-Pakistan, would be thirlled to assist you with any solution related to my city or my country.

looking forward to your support.

Regards,
    Kabir Khan

+0