2022 Topcoder Open Finals Announcement: Change of Plans

431 posts Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 03:50 PM in 2022 Topcoder Open

Hi community,

We have some news with regards to the 2022 Topcoder Open Finals. TCO22 Finals has been moved to an all virtual event. Due to the lack of finalists able to join in person, we had to make the call to not have a full scale, in person TCO. I guess the world was just not ready for an all in TCO Finals. 😢

This was not a decision we took on lightly but had the overall community's best interest in mind. I know it's the best course of action for this year because a mediocre in person TCO finals is not as impactful as an amazing virtual one.

I promise you we'll make the virtual event the best we can and the future state of TCO will be even better. I'm looking forward to sharing the schedule with you all soon so you can plan to watch live. But there is so much more planned... we are going to build something during TCO Finals and we're going to need your help. I can't wait to share the fun we have in store for all of you in our community.

Thank you so much for your understanding. Leverage my email or Discord for any questions/concerns. 🤗

jmpld40
Jessie - Head of Community

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+2/-2