Apply to the mentorship program

138 posts Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 02:19 PM edited Nov 18, 2022 at 02:21 PM in Topcoder News & Updates

We are opening a new season to connect experienced Topcoder members with aspiring competitors to spend time together during one month learning and developing skills that will serve to win challenges. Here's what the timeline for the season looks like and you can apply now. Applications close on Nov 25!

💊 Mentee or mentor? Choose your pill
* Apply to become a mentee
* Apply to become a mentor

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+0

Comments

• mahestromahestro Re: Apply to the mentorship program (response to post by mahestro)
    138 posts Fri, Dec 2, 2022 at 02:48 PM

Hello here!

Thank you for your applications. I sent you all emails but here's an overview of the results.

The matching process has eneded and we have our 10 mentees selected. Congratulations:

• waynn
    • tom_8088
    • azibabari
    • tyro__a
    • utsav1984
    • pjmathematician
    • yudha19
    • Naufal_hamidy
    • rodkeymo
    • vinitop

Many of the applications are almost there to become eligible. I encourage you to apply again by the end of February when the new season is open.

PS: there were a few whose handles entered in the form didn't match anyone in our database, I'm afraid we couldn't review your applications owing to this unfortunate circumstance.

+0