No answer from support about pending payments

86 posts Wed, Mar 1, 2023 at 03:40 AM in Payment Discussions

I sent a message about some "frozen" pending payments I have 3 weeks ago (Feb 7th).
Got a reply from support (Rishabh Sisodiya) in the next day, but the problem wasn't solved.

I sent another message in Feb 16th and another one, a couple of days ago.
No answers at all.
It is not a big deal, because the pending payments are quite modest, but it would be nice to hear back, and hopefully receive the prizes.

With the recent events, has anything changed in payments?

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+1

Comments

• BeckyE430BeckyE430 Re: No answer from support about pending payments (response to post by wleite)
    75 posts Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 04:19 PM

Hi @wleite , no changes have been made to Payments. Our Support team did face some internet issues for some of the staff, but they are back up and running now. If you want to email me (becky.embree@topcoder.com) with your support ticket, I can check on my end too.

+1
  • wleitewleite Re: No answer from support about pending payments (response to post by wleite)
    86 posts Fri, Mar 3, 2023 at 01:00 AM

@BeckyE430 said:
    Hi @wleite , no changes have been made to Payments. Our Support team did face some internet issues for some of the staff, but they are back up and running now. If you want to email me (becky.embree@topcoder.com) with your support ticket, I can check on my end too.

Thanks for the reply @BeckyE430!
    I will wait a few more days.

+1
  • BeckyE430BeckyE430 Re: No answer from support about pending payments (response to post by wleite)
    75 posts Fri, Mar 3, 2023 at 03:46 PM

Hope this resolves for you quickly!

+1
  • wleitewleite Re: No answer from support about pending payments (response to post by wleite)
    86 posts Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 03:05 PM

@BeckyE430 said:
    Hope this resolves for you quickly!

The issue was solved today. Thanks!

+0