All New: Check Your Status for Topcoder Gigs

431 posts Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 04:59 PM in Gig Work Discussions

Our team at Topcoder hopes you and your family are doing well. Thank you for being part of our community. Without our outstanding members, we could not do what we do every day for our customers.

The importance of knowing what’s going on with your application status matters and we realized there needed to be a better way. That is why our team created a new application to get the most updated information on your application status.

Introducing the first version of the “My Gigs” app.

The “My Gigs” app allows you to:

• Check the status of current gig applications.
  • Update your Topcoder Gig Work profile with new skills as you learn and gain experience
  • Upload a new Resume (PDF please!)
  • Update personal information, address, phone number, etc.
  • Application feedback for you

Once you apply for a gig, you’ll be able to see it under “My Gigs”. They may not show up right away so your patience is appreciated.

This app is brand new and we’re still fine-tuning it so bear with us. We would love to hear what you think of this new feature. Share your comments here in this thread. Find a bug? Go here.

We really hope that this app helps you get the info you’re looking for after you apply for a gig. As Tom Petty sings, waiting is the hardest part.

If you have any questions, be sure to reach out to our gig work team or post here at any time.

View: Threaded  |  Flat
+1